12240 SW 53rd. St. Suite 501, Cooper City, FL, 33330
+1 916-875-2235


See what we offer to our customers and how we can help you today!

Auto & Boat Insurance

Protects the policyholder against financial loss in the event of an incident involving a vehicle they own.

Liability Insurance

Pays damages caused by the policyholder in an accident, including bodily injury, damage to automobiles and other personal property.

Liability Insurance

Scalia comes with an extended powerful theme options panel.

Comprehensive/collision insurance covers damage to the driver’s vehicle, either due to a single-vehicle accident or from other occurrences, such as theft or a falling tree.

Scalia comes with an extended powerful theme options panel.

Commercial Insurance

Provides your business with protection for three different types of coverage: General, Property and Professional Liabilities, or a combination of General and Property Liability coverage called a Package Policy.

  • General Liability Insurance protects businesses against property damage or personal injury. It covers the insured when the claimant is injured in your business or while business is being conducted (i.e. lawsuits)
  • Professional Liability Insurance protects professionals from loss or expense resulting from claims of mistakes, errors or omissions committed or alleged to have been committed by the insured in his professional activities. This is mainly for realtors, doctors, lawyers, mortgage brokers, etc…
  • Property Insurance covers the risk of loss to a business’ building and the commercial property within it. It may also include personal property.

Flood Insurance

Provides you with protection for your home and personal property in the event of rising water.

Homeowner's Insurance

Provides you with protection for your home and personal belongings in the event of damage resulting from a hurricane, theft, mold, fire, etc…In some geographic areas, the policy may exclude certain types of risks, such as flood, that require additional coverage. Maintenance related issues are typically the homeowner’s responsibility. The policy may include inventory, or this can be bought as a separate policy, especially for people who rent housing.

Renter's Insurance

Renter’s Insurance (HO-4), commonly referred to simply as renter’s insurance, is an insurance policy that cover’s tenants from loss of personal property. It does not cover the actual house or apartment that is being rented; that property is covered by the landlord’s insurance policy. It is a comparatively inexpensive policy that provides beneficial coverage and security in times of crisis.


Don’t let another day pass by without contacting us for your FREE quote!